Friday, April 30, 2010

Dumela peeps!

Greetings everyone from Gaborone, Botswana. Our time here has been good to say the very least, despite the time change, I've been able to get a lot of time to rest and relaxation--->something I'm not accustomed to. Lol! I know all of my friends and family will be proud.

Today's activities included chilling by the pool (I have yet to step in the pool), taking pictures, visiting the local craft shop,enjoying a long nap, and partaking in a hearty lunch and dinner. The food has been delicious thus far!

This next paragraph will be dedicated to something I would like to call "Random moment of the day"

*Random moment for 4/30/2010* So...cards have become a favorite among the group, therefore, it's no surprise that while waiting to blog members of the group decided to play a hand or ten of spades. At that point, I didn't partake in the games...I was a mere spectator. Then the random moment occurred...a South African man walked up to me, giving me the strangest look--->needless to say he received a *side eye.* In front of two professors and five classmates, this man decided to compliment me on my beauty. That was definitely embarrassing to be hit on in front of my professors but it I'll get over it.

-Tiffany Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment