Friday, April 30, 2010

Monkeying Around


I am absolutely amazed at the sights, sounds, smells, and emotions of Africa! It is finally starting to hit me that I am on another continent. Everyone here is so friendly and happy. The air and the sun feel much more natural here than at home. It is all so beautiful! We went to the craft market today and spent too many pulas! And the monkeys here are already amusing us.. they have chased us, stolen items out of a purse, and climbed all over the pool area. I would have to say, the most important thing I have noticed so far and that I already appreciate: time! Being laid back and easy going is the only way to be. I am already so excited to see more of Botswana tomorrow and the rest of the week. Africa is already everything I had hoped it to be. Hello to my mom, dad, and sister! This is already the best experience of my life, and it has barely begun! I love you all very much.
-- Lyndsey Gilpin, Communication Team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment